Our recap of the July 2nd Legacy Market News focuses on fresh veggies. Here are important updates about supply, prices, and more for a collection of popular vegetables:
- Avocado: ample supply of 48 count and larger sizes; quality is very good
- Asparagus: prices are higher than normal, but they will return to standard when Mexican growers achieve peak production in the coming weeks
- Broccoli: Supplies improving, but volume remains very low
- Brussel Sprouts: The supply has been tight, but it is expected to improve beginning this week and through July
- Cauliflower: terrific volume expected this week
Chasin Foods offers the highest-quality produce in Southern California – contact our team today for more information about our fresh veggies!