Are you looking to expand your appetizer menu or products? You should consider adding veggie appetizers because they are a healthy, delicious choice to gain fiber, minerals, and vitamins. Additionally, starting with a veggie appetizer can improve your customers’ digestion.
Different Vegetables Used In Appetizers
There are lots of unique vegetables you can use to elevate your veggie appetizers. Some crowd favorites are:
The Best Veggie Appetizers
Here is a collection of delicious and sophisticated veggie appetizers:
- Provencal Vegetable Tart: A savory tart with all the fixing typically found in ratatouille.
- Squash Blossoms with Pimento Ricotta: This veggie appetizer is a unique spin on a Tuscan classic.
- Leek and Mushroom Croquettes:The crispy creamy croquettes balance delicious cheese with herbs and shiitake mushrooms.
- Parmesan Tuiles with Heirloom Tomato Salad: Freshly chopped heirloom tomatoes are blended with aromatic herbs to top crisp parmesan tuiles for an easy hors d’oeuvre.
- Avocado Fries with Sriracha Aioli: Lightly breaded avocado slices are baked to perfection and served with a spicy aioli.
Looking for a premier foodservice supplier? Contact Chasin Foods to learn more about their high-quality products and services.